The Team at Deege Solar are currently looking to hire a Junior Compliance Officer, to join our forever growing Solar business. The ideal candidate will have a Pro-active and positive approach, strong organisation, and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the compliance team you will be collating the necessary data to submit/apply for the required certifications that will be provided to our customers at the end of the installation process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the customer with all the necessary warranty and datasheet documents of the system installed.
- Creating a Schematic of the Solar Panel Installation.
- Liaising with the core governing bodies with the solar industry (EPVS, NAPIT, MCS and HIES) to gain certification.
- Provide the customer with regular updates about their certifications, and act as a point of contact.
- Finishing off the customer’s journey by providing a handover pack with all the necessary documents required.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain hands on experience in the renewable energy sector and is looking to kick start their career. We are looking for a candidate who can work on their own initiative and become a part of the Deege Solar team.
All Training will be provided.
The Ideal Candidate
- A “Can Do” Attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Quick learner, who excels in a fast-paced industry and environment.
- Can work efficiently and professionally under pressure and unsupervised.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- To Be Able to Work Well as A Team.
- Is able to work from our Office in South Ockendon .
- And last but most importantly, be passionate about making a difference to the climate through Solar energy.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per year dependant on experience.
Job Type: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. (Full-Time)
This role is available immediately.
Dress Code: Smart Casual, with branded uniform provided.
Deege Solar are a company which focuses mainly on renewable energy such as Solar PV. We cover the whole of the UK and are growing each and every day. We would love to hire someone who wants to join this journey and strives for success. We pride ourselves on our standard of work, our ability to work as a team and are passionate about the technology we are installing.
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- An Opportunity to help make the UK Greener.
- Hands on experience in a high in demand industry.
How To Apply
If you feel you or someone you know would be interested in this role please don’t hesitate to get in contact! Please send all applications to: