We are currently looking to hire a new Energy Advisor to join our forever growing Solar business. The ideal candidate will have a Proactive and positive approach, strong organisation, and communication skills.
As an Energy Advisor, you will be:
- Answering new incoming solar enquiries.
- Designing bespoke Solar PV Systems, capturing, and listening to customer energy requirements.
- Creating a bespoke 3D CAD design of proposed solar panel layouts, and a forecast of energy savings, to be presented to the customer.
- Develop long term relationships with all our customers, being a reliable point of contact.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain hands on experience in the renewable energy sector and is looking to kick start their career. We are looking for a candidate who can work on their own initiative and become a part of the Deege Solar team.
All Training will be provided.
- Great verbal and written Communication skills.
- Be a Self-motivated high achiever, who is passionate about customer service.
- Be Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and driven to succeed.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Be customer-focused and prepared to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment.
- And last but most importantly, be passionate about making a difference to the climate through Solar energy.
Start Date– Interviews are to be held as soon as possible.
Salary: £35,000.00 per year including Basic Salary and OTE (On-Target Expected) Commission.
Hours – 9am – 5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Location – Must be in a commutable distance from Plurfleet, as you would be required to work at our headquarters with the rest of the team.
Why Join Deege Solar
Deege Solar are a company which focuses mainly on renewable energy such as Solar PV. We cover the whole of the UK and are growing each and every day. We would love to hire someone who wants to join this journey and strives for success. We pride ourselves on our standard of work, our ability to work as a team and are passionate about the technology we are installing.