Tigo Power Optimisers
How do Tigo Optimisers Work?
In the past, if you wanted to add power optimisers onto your solar PV system, you would have to install them on every single PV module. Even panels which experience no shade at all. Not only is this costly, but it is also time consuming. That’s where Tigo Optimisers come into play.
Tigo is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2007, known as the first to develop the Smart Module Optimiser technology for the Solar industry. With Tigo Optimisers, you only need to install the optimiser to the modules that require them. For example to the panels that are shaded or on a separate roof.
Revolutionary to the world of Solar, Tigo Optimisers work with any brand of panel and any inverter. Including Growatt, LG, QCell and Solax. Of course, this is just part of the reason why the Tigo TS4s are the most reliable and flexible optimiser in the industry.
Get The Most From Your Solar Panels With The Tigo TS4 Range
Tigo's family of Flex MLPE Optimisers
- Tigo Optimisers get the maximum energy output from your solar array therefore optimising your system. The Tigo TS4-A-O is capable of minimising loss from panel shading, module mismatch, degradation, and more!
- Tigo solutions offers enhanced safety, with module level rapid shutdown. As a result, this meets compliance and other safety codes that protect first responders. This feature is available in the Tigo TS4-A-O, TS4-A-S, and TS4-A-F.
- Finally, through its Energy Intelligence Platform, Tigo Optimisers can provide module level monitoring. This is perfect for diagnosing faults with your installer, and lowering maintenance expenses. This feature is included in the TS4-A-O, TS4-A-S, and TS4-A-M models.
Whether it’s for a commercial solar or domestic array, the innovative Tigo TS4-R platform is a game-changing approach towards the optimisation of Solar PV systems. Tigo’s module-level monitoring streamlines maintenance and helps improve your return on investment. Data is transmitted via WLAN across the rooftop from the TS4-R optimisers to the gateway, which is connected via RS485 to Cloud Connect Advanced (CCA). By tracking individual module performance, Tigo’s software provides the most accurate insight into your Solar PV system. Making it easy to identify issues and to know when to call in for maintenance. Tigo offers both free and premium monitoring capabilities. Which features altogether include Real Time Data and Performance Alerts.
- Tigo’s monitoring platform provides you with access to module-level data including power and voltage. This data is valuable to both solar panel installers and homeowners to monitor overall performance.
- View or download detailed charts of your solar energy production, including the ROI of your Tigo optimisers. This data can be accessed from any smart device on the go.
- Add 3rd party devices such as your inverter and AC meters to your Tigo SMART App. For viewing alongside module-level data.
- Receive automatic email or SMS alerts when system faults and performance issues arise.
- Receive monthly or daily production reports.
- Get reminded to be proactive about your solar panel system’s health.
How Can I Get Tigo Optimisers installed?
The Tigo Optimiser combines the highest quality technology, guaranteed to excel your solar system’s performance. If you would like to discover more information about Optimising your Solar Panel System simply get in touch. Here at Deege Solar we love installing Tigo Optimisers, and discussing all things solar.
As Which Trusted Trader Solar Panel Installers, when you choose Deege Solar you know you are in safe hands. If you would like to receive a free quote regarding installing Tigo Optimisers in the UK click the Enquire Now Button below. Alternatively, you can reach us directly on 01322 479369.